Have you had a sick friend or family member and you wish there was more you could do? Before that happens again, tell everyone you know about this contest.
Enter to win money by getting a no-obligation, super-easy, critical illness insurance quote, and by referring your friends to get their quotes.
Let’s see how far we can extend your network of caring!
Current Prize Amounts
To the winner: $27
To the charity: $27
Be a Sponsor!
Do you have a business? All you have to do is refer one person who gets a quote and you will be listed as one of our sponsors, with a link to your website/social media accounts.
About The Quotes
- They are only available for Alberta residents.
- They can be for both adults and children.
- Only one quote per person is allowed for the duration of the contest.
- You must provide your real information for the quote. (But for your privacy you don’t have to provide your last name or date of birth.)
- You can only request quotes for your immediate family members.
- There is zero obligation to purchase an insurance policy. But you must agree that I can contact you with the results of the quote. If you do chose to purchase an insurance policy, additional information will be required.
About The Referrals
- Contest entries for referrals are available to all Canadians.
- If a quote recipient was referred by more than one person, it is the quote-requester’s responsibility to enter the name of the person who will be considered the “official referrer”.
About Cash Prize Entries
- You receive 1 entry for:
- Each person in your family that you get a quote for.
- Each person you refer who puts down your name when they are requesting their quote.
- To verify your email address and be entered into the contest you must reply to the email containing your quote or confirmation of the people you referred, within 7 days. If I do not receive a response your information will not be included for the prize draw.
- The cash prize increases by 1 dollar for each quote I give out. For the increase to occur you must reply to the email containing your quote, within 7 days.
- The charitable donation increases by 1 dollar for each quote I give out.
- I reserve the right to ask for identifying information prior to awarding any prizes.
- The contest closes on August 15, 2018. I will draw the winning name on August 17, 2018.
About Your Privacy
- To enter the contest you need to provide your first name, email address, and age. You must agree that I can send you your quote by email.
- Your information will be kept on file for the purposes of awarding prizes.
- You can request your information be removed at any time, and you will be removed from the contest.
- You can opt in to other email correspondence if you wish.